Discover more about pre-booking your Silent Disco Tickets here!
Everything you need to know about our Silent Disco is below
- Pre-order your headphones by selecting your event and paying the admission fee and refundable deposit on reservations.silentdiscoking.com
- Receive a receipt and QR code via email before the event (remember to check your Spam folder!)
- At the event, present your QR code at the Silent Disco King collections/returns
- Receive your flashy set of Silent Disco headphones
- Party on...silently! You can use our headphones whenever the silent disco is running (remember singing along is greatly encouraged!)
- Return the headphones to Silent Disco King when you're finished
- Receive your deposit refund within 14 working days (as long as the headphones are still in working order)
Your Silent Disco QR code ticket will be sent to the email address you used to place your order. Make sure to check your email for this before the event. If you can't find it, don't panic - please check your Spam folder.
If it's still not there, contact us at email@example.com - our lovely team will be happy to hunt it out for you.
You can receive a refund or cancel your ticket within 14 days from the purchase date. If you wish to do so, please contact us immediately.
Once cancelled, the original ticket will be invalidated for the event, and you won't be able to use the QR code for redemption.
We’ll try and release this information to you before the start of the festival or event (where possible).
If you arrive at the festival and have no clue where we are, try any of the following:
- Ask stewards where we’re located
- Check the festival site map
- Look for signs saying ‘Silent Disco King’.
The refundable deposit is intended to cover any potential damages to the headphones while they're in your possession. It is your responsibility to take care of the headphones once you have collected them.
Please note that if the headphones are returned in a state that's damaged beyond repair (or not returned at all), we will be unable to refund your deposit. However, rest assured that the headphones are highly durable and unlikely to be damaged easily.
Assuming you return the headphones in a suitable condition, your deposit will be refunded within 14 working days after the event. If you have not received your deposit within this timeframe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your headphones, simply hand them back to us. We will scan them and inspect them for any damage. Assuming they are returned undamaged, we will initiate a refund of your deposit within 14 working days. The refund will be processed back to the card you used to pay the deposit. Please keep an eye on your account for this!
Prebooking your headphones means you don’t miss out. Even at our sold out events, your prebooked reservation means you can stroll up smugly and collect your headphones, looking like the cat that got the cream.
By pre-ordering your headphones, you can take advantage of the pre-ordered queue for collection. This allows you to get your hands on your headphones faster, leaving you more time to enjoy the event.
Additionally, for some events you'll benefit from discounted 'early bird' pricing for pre-orders. So, pre-ordering not only saves you time but can also save you some pennies for the festival fund!
The card used to pay the deposit is linked to the specific headphone you are issued. If it gets handed in by anyone else, the deposit returns to your original payment method. Unfortunately we are unable to return your deposit if you lose your headphones and they are not handed in.
Our headphones have excellent battery life and should last for the entirety of most of our events, but you can swap your headphones as many times as you need to if the battery does run out.